- Deborah Turcotte
- This excellent interview with King takes place after the accident in 1999 which almost took his life. It contains information about the acceident, and the rehabilitation that has to take place. Deborah Turcotte is from the Bangor News.
- Joseph B. Mauceri
- An excellent interview covering everything from King's writing changes, genre's and converting books into movies and their inherent complications.
- Stephen King's Keynote Address at the Vermont Library Conference
- This is the text of the speech King did at the VEMA Annual Meeting, May 26, 1999. It has to do with censorship, and the influence of society on mass and serial killers.
- A TV interview that covers things from King's past, including a great interview with Tabitha King.
- Randor Guy
- Master of Macabre Interview on 30 August 1998. Not my favourite King interview as it does not really contain any new information.
- Salon Magazine
- An odd interview that occured on , 24 September, 1998, and concentrates almost entirely concentrates on his laterst book at that time, Bag of Bones.
- AOL held an excellent online chat on 22 September 1998 and hosted a lot of questions from fans.
- Dennis Miller
- The transcript from Dennis Miller Live Aired April 3rd 1998.
- Ben Rawortit
- An unusual series of questions about King's life, and keeping away from the usual questions about 'where do you get your ideas'. This interview uncovers quite a bit about the man and his life.
- Peter Conrad
- In one of his very rare newspaper interviews, the 'Wizard Of Ooze' Stephen King talks to Peter Conrad about life, death and broken typewriters.
Exclusive Horrorking Interviews
- Eric Jackson
- Interview by Rocky Wood with Erik Jackson, scripwriter of the new stageshow version of Carrie. September 2006.
- Glen Chadbourne
- Horrorking correspondent Rocky Wood interviews Glenn Chadbourne October 2006.